Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||EVA And Viscosity Resin||Appearance:||Light Yellow|
|SOFTEN POINT:||≥70℃ GB/T15332-1994||PEELING STRENGTH:||≥60N/2.5CM GB/T2790-1995|
Light Yellow Granule EVA and Viscosity resin Side glue for bookbinding,good adhesion, used for book cover of ≤200g coat
1. Should be applied by 2-component spray gun.
2. Coverage: depending on the porosity of substrates, test is needed.
3. Substrate surface should be dry and oil or grease free.
4. Contact: Immediately after the application
5. Open time: Approx. 10 ~ 20 min.
6. Assembly: Pressure may be needed by manual or mechanical methods to enhance the initial bonding.
7. Final bonding strength test: 2 to 24 hours after bonding assembly, make sure the bonded adhesive is
fully cured and dried.
EVA based hot melts are the most widely used form of Hot Melt and are an economical option for case sealing applications. Adhesives Specialists is known for having the highest quality EVA Hot Melts – for the lowest price in the industry.
Great sealing performance
Mainly for pocket air filter
Contact Person: Sunny Liu