|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Brand Name:||Good Adhesive|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1000kgs|
|Packaging Details:||25kgs/net kraft bag|
|Delivery Time:||Within 15 days after order confirmed|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||500 tons per month|
|Material:||EVA And Viscosity Resin||Appearance:||White|
|SOFTEN POINT:||≥82℃ GB/T15332-1994||PEELING STRENGTH:||≥65N/2.5CM GB/T2790-1995|
White Granule EVA And Viscosity Resin Spine Glue For Bookbinding , Cluding Offset Paper Spine Glue
|Properties Specifications Test Methods|
|BASE||EVA and Viscosity resin|
1. Should be applied by 2-component spray gun.
2. Coverage: depending on the porosity of substrates, test is needed.
3. Substrate surface should be dry and oil or grease free.
4. Contact: Immediately after the application
5. Open time: Approx. 10 ~ 20 min.
6. Assembly: Pressure may be needed by manual or mechanical methods to enhance the initial bonding.
7. Final bonding strength test: 2 to 24 hours after bonding assembly, make sure the bonded adhesive is
fully cured and dried.
Great sealing performance
Mainly for pocket air filter
1. Own factory, imported raw materials
2. Own lab, R&D team, customized products available
3. OEM/ODM available
4. Free samples
5. Agent supported
EVA based hot melts are the most widely used form of Hot Melt and are an economical option for case sealing applications. Adhesives Specialists is known for having the highest quality EVA Hot Melts – for the lowest price in the industry.